How to scan a document on Android Phones
Here, you can scan your PDF file for free by using your Android phone with just a tap. And learn here how to scan a document on Android Phones.
Warmly thanks to the Scanner apps, now you can easily scan your documents in just one tap and from your home, or office without having a heavy and bulky scanner. And after this you need to send someone a photocopy of your passport, a contract paper, or via email, just use your Android smartphone.
You might be thinking, “How can I scan my documents with my Android Phone?”
Here’s the solution using a Potable Document Scanner. Nowadays there are many scanning software available as Android apps on Google play. Let’s follow the simple guide to digitize your paper documents using iLovePDF for free.
How to Scan Paper Documents on Android mobile?
- Firstly, install the ILovePDF Mobile App from Google Play.
- Then, open the App.
- From the top Bar, tap on the Scanner.
- And place your paper document on a plain surface like a table in natural light.
- And hold your phone camera stable over the document to capture it.
- If needed, edit and adjust the document or add a filter.
- Tap save, when you’re happy with your scanned copy.
- Your scanned document will be saved in your Scanned Documents tab.
Are you need to detect text from scans?
It is common that sometimes you may need to reuse content from a document photo or copy text. Nowadays it is possible to extract the text from documents scans using the latest technology called Optical Character Recognition (OCR). OCR is a mobile scanner feature that is also accessible in iLovePDF app.
How to extract the text from scanned documents. Follow the steps mentioned below:
How to Extract Text from Scanned Documents?
- Firstly, go to your Scanned Documents tab by clicking on the Scanner icon.
- And then, select your desired file, then tap on the page you want to extract the text.
- Now, tap on the OCR button at the top of the screen.
- And tap on Detect button.
- Finally, your extracted text will appear with options like save to the cloud, copy, or share it via other apps.
How can I Scan my document on my Android for Free?
Top 5 Free Android Scanner Apps 2021
- Cam Scanner.
- Adobe Scan.
- Office Lens (Microsoft Owned)
- Fast Scanner.
- Clear Scan.
- vFlat Scanner.
How to Scan a Document with my Galaxy Smartphone?
- Firstly, open your mobile camera and position the document on a plain surface.
- Click the scan button.
- Then tap the thumbnail image to start your scan.
- If you’d like to edit your scan then tap the edit icon.
- Editing will be on the screen.
Which Scan app is best and free?
Adobe Scan is available for both Android and iOS devices and is free to download.
Is Adobe Scan good to use?
Adobe Scan produced the cleanest-looking scans, from photos to text docs. In addition, it also has the ability to fill in scanned forms and it also provides you an excellent text recognition, too.
Does Google have a Document Scanner App?
Yes, now the Google Derive Android app includes a scan feature, and it works smoothly and extremely well. You just tap the “+” sign on the top-right side of the App screen, select “Scan”, and start your scan.
Get more Amazing Tools on your Android device
With the perfect and right apps, your Android smartphone can solve all types of documents management problems. ILovePDF recommends additional amazing tools to edit and adjust PDF files from your smartphone or tablet. All of them help to modernize your documents workflow and decrease the paper load.