PDF to Word Converter
Now you can convert your PDFs files to editable Word files in an easy and quick way. You can also visit ilovepdf.
Easy and Quick conversion
You can convert your PDF to Word files within seconds with a very simple drag-and-drop. There is no need to register to use our services and no limitation on files size.
All platforms are welcome!
Here you can work on any platform, our PDF to Word converter operates on all computers no matter if you have/using Windows, Mac, or Linux.
We keep your files safe!
WE really care about your file’s privacy, all your files will be trashed from our servers forever after 60 minutes, you don’t have to worry about it, easily and comfortably convert your files here.
Convert a PDF to a DOC in a moment!
It is very easy to use and it is seriously very easy to convert files online with our tool. Try this converter tool and you will love it.
How to convert PDF to Word online:
- Firstly, upload your file to our online PDF converter.
- This will Quickly and instantly start the extraction process.
- Meanwhile, the OCR will activate if you upload your scanned documents.
- And wait a minute for the converter to finish up and download your Word file.
|Updated||July 28, 2021|
What the PDF Converter is All About?
We can understand the frustration when it comes to dealing with PDF files and not having any fine software to convert or view. Here this free PDF to Word conversion tool makes the conversion very simple and easy for all types of users.
PDF to Word Converter, there’s
- Ease of use
- Links to our online conversion services.
- No registration is required.
convert PDF to Word for Free
- Choose the File and drag and drop a PDF into the drop zone.
- Select the PDF file that you want to convert to DOCX file format.
- Wait for a while the file will automatically convert.
- Now download the converted Word Doc.
IS PDF better or Word?
The Word Format is likely the best choice for making changes and editing to works-in-progress while the PDF format is the preferred option for sharing and viewing documents.
How can I convert PDF to Word Without Adobe?
Copy tables and text from PDF to Word without the use of Adobe
- Open the PDF in a FineReader 15 with “Open PDF Documents”.
- Select the tables or text with a mouse and tap “Copy as Table” or “Copy as Text”
- Paste the copied text or table into the Word document and start editing.
List of the Top 8 PDF to Word Converters
- Ashampoo® PDF Pro 2.
- EasePDF PDF to Word Converter.
- Nitro PDF to Word Converter.
- PDF Converter.
How do I convert PDF to Word Free Offline?
- Firstly, open the smallpdf Windows app and tap “PDF to Office”
- Then drop your PDF into the toolbox.
- Secondly, make sure that your Word is set as the desired output.
- Finally, click on “convert file”.